FOSS Lab Manual Sprint
the FOSS Lab Manual project http://code.google.com/p/foss-lab-manual/ is
conducting a one day sprint. The details of the sprint are given below.
If you are interested please send a mail to the FOSS Lab Manual mailing list.
1. Contribute to “Getting Started” section. (High Priority)
2. Contribute to “GUI Programming” section. (High Priority)
3. Complete the “Python” section. (High Priority)
4. Contribute to any of the other sections. (Low Priority)
Date & Time
5 Jun 2011
9:00am to 6:00pm
No.15 (Old No. 11), Ground Floor,
Fourth Main Road,
Chennai – 600 041.
The location map is at http://www.zilogic.com/images/reaching.png
Participants are requested to familiarize themselves with the
1. FOSS Lab Manual Guidelines:
2. Asciidoc: http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/
Internet connection and desktop systems are available at the
venue. Participants can bring in their own laptops also.