The Adventure full life od System Administrators is always interesting. We do various activities, researches, implementations, troubleshooting etc.
But, we often do the same repeated errors. By avoiding them, we can make our liffe still more easier.
- Forgetting to Delete a Former User’s Account
- Forgetting to Regularly Search for Rootkits
- Forgetting to Use a Trouble Ticket Tracking System
- Forgetting to Set Up Technical Documentation and Creating a Knowledge Base
- Forgetting the Risks of Flash Memory Drives
- Forgetting to Manage Partial Root Access
- Forgetting Courtesy
Follow the link to know more.
Tom Adelstein explains
the Top 7 mistakes we do.
Powered by ScribeFire.