The Thamizha community and the ILUGC community are organizing a hackathon to create free software on October 9th. I request those who haven’t registered to provide response at this form. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFdtTVpzdXo4RlQzSU9zWGlfWjRYVmc6MQ
The information is given below:
Date:9th October 2011Time:9AM to 5PMVenue:
TalentSprint66, Gaudia Mutt Road
0. 8.30 – 9.00 AM: Arrivals and arrangements at the venue
1. 9.00 – 9.15 AM: Introduction to Thamizha Projects
2. 9.15 – 9.45 AM: A talk on using Git and Github thamizha organisation
3. 9.45 AM – 1.00 PM: Project idea discussions and coding. This can also be translation work for the non-techies.
4. 1.00 – 2.00PM: Lunch (Yay!)
5. 2.00 – 2.30PM: Introduction to Qt and e-Kalappai compilation
6. 2.30 – 5.00PM: More hacking.
7. 5.00 – 5.30PM: Time to say goodbyes and pack up.
Also for those of you on twitter and want “in” on the live action… follow the #thamizha hashtag
And on the #thamizha IRC channel (group chat for those who don’t know what IRC is…)
Arunmozhi will organise a skype-box for video conferencing as well.