Free Software Foundation,Tamil Nadu is happy to call you for a Localization event of Mozilla Projects.
The Speaker is Mr.Arky – Community Manager/L10N at Mozilla Corporation.
his blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
He will talking about the Localization of Mozilla Projects.
The content of the event is here :
Entry free and open to all.
The Venue : CS24, CS-Block , IIT Madras.
Timing : 9am to 1:30pm
- Provide clear and concise understanding of Mozilla localization ecosystem.
- Enable non-technical participants learn to contribute translations using simple web based interface.
- Community building with interaction among new and experienced localization team members
- Improve translation quality using peer review
- Capacity building of L10n teams,
- Divided into three module:
- Localization using Web based localization tools(Narro)
- Localization with mercurial tools.
- Each module has <20 minute talk (with slides and video demo)
- Using training material (Mozilla wiki pages, Handouts, exercise sheets)
- Software (USB pen drives with Locale specific fonts, keyboard
layout software, development builds of firefox, hg bundles, mercurial
For More info contact at arun at mozillaindia.org or call Arun at 94 88 000 707 / 90 80 90 33 02