The Tamil TTS system provided by IITM and SSN College of Engineering had one issue. It can convert one tamil string to audio at one time.
Because of this, we can not do parallel conversion. Few full text books took 4-5 hours for conversion. Because of this, we could not make it as a web application for public use.
Mohan helped to make the Tamil TTS Script simpler to process multiple
Here is the super script that does magics.
Thanks Mohan for your great works.
now, we need to convert this as a web application, so that anyone can
use it easily.
The requirements are below.
1. user registration with gmail
2. user should upload a tamil text file
3. once it is converted, user should receive an email with the link to
the audio file
4. we can keep the audio files for 1 week
5. REPT API support with authentication
6. A queue system
All these will be released in GPL.
If you are interested in doing this, reply here or write to me.